Your Questions Answered
What is Resurfacing?
Resurfacing, is spraying a coating to your existing surfaces.
What can be Resurfaced?
Most hard surfaces can be resurfaced i.e. laminate, wood, porcelain, ceramic, marble, granite, acrylic, fibreglass and metal
What is the process of resurfacing?
- Existing surfaces are meticulously cleaned
- Cracked tiles, chips, screw holes and joins in bench topes are filled and repaired
- Areas not being sprayed are protected by either masking tape, paper, plastic or drop sheets to protect from overspray
- Surfaces are primed then sprayed to your colour and finish specifications
- Masking is removed and taken away, silicone is applied to wet areas
How long does it take to resurface a kitchen or bathroom?
Depending on size and finishes required, Kitchen 2-4 days & Bathroom 2-3days
How long before I can use my Refreshed space?
Your Refreshed space is ready to use in 24hrs.
Resurfacing Australia is the network of independent Kitchen and Resurfaces that are proud suppliers of Selling Houses Australia.